LIBRERIA TARTESSOS, collects, processes and stores personal information through the website of its property WWW.LIBRERIATARTESSOS.COM.
The data of the person in charge of the files in which personal data collected and processed from this website will be included are:
LIBRERIA TARTESSOS ( FRANCISO BERNAL SANCHEZ)
C/Plaza San Roque – 11520 Rota (Cádiz)
(+34) 956 811358
Application laws on this website
- GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons)
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Regulations for the Development of the LOPD)
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Only data strictly necessary to carry out normal service activity will be collected. In accordance with the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR).
The data collected will in any case be older than 16 years (Art. 8.1 GDPR). LIBRERIA TARTESSOS reserves the right to take appropriate measures to verify the veracity of the age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case these data will be personally identifiable and non-sensitive, they may be:
- Name and surname
Purpose of data collection and use.
- Sales Management: When you purchase a product through our website, the data provided in the sections "shipping data" and "billing data", where appropriate, is they will use to carry out the processing and management of the sale and its subsequent invoicing. Likewise, the data provided through the “Special orders” form will also be used to process your special order request.
- Make Offers, Promotions and Sweepstakes: The information that you provide us through our data collection forms, may be used for the organization of promotions and raffles of products marketed through our website. Each promotion, offer or raffle will have its own particular conditions.
- Sending Information: The library will use the personal data that the user provides in the "contact us" section to respond to requests for information requested. The information entered in the contact forms or emails will also be used to send you interesting information about the novelties of the products marketed, as well as promotions, contests and offers made by the bookstore. This information is sent by post and / or electronically. Users who do not wish to receive this type of information can communicate it to the email address: email@example.com
- User Management: The information you provide on the registration form "my account" will be used for the management of customers and users who use our services through the website.
- The completion of the respective questionnaires will be mandatory to achieve the respective objectives, it being not possible to achieve the indicated purposes without obtaining the aforementioned personal information.
Recipient of the data.
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned by Libreria Tartessos
Data retention period
The data will be kept until the objective for which this data was collected (Art.5.e. GDPR) or until the right to the deletion or modification of the same is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
How do we protect your data?
Your data is transferred and stored securely since we have:
- Encryption with SSL protocol.
- Server level firewall.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
- Access control.
Librería Tartessos cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet but we guarantee to take the appropriate measures to protect your data.
In addition Libreria Tartessos undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
Your rights regarding data protection
The legislation recognizes you rights as a user who has transferred your personal data:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification or deletion.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Data portability.
- Limitation of your treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them for the data of which you are the owner.In case you want to exercise any of these rights you can do them online through www.libreriatartessos.com, by means of an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the rights to be exercised and proof of identity.
We promise to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
Legitimation for data processing.
Data protection authority in Spain
In case you want to enforce your rights in terms of data protection and consider that we are not respecting them you can contact the responsible Spanish authority.
- Data protection authority website: https: // www .aepd.es / es
- Data protection authority email: email@example.com
- Data protection authority telephone: +34 913996200